Laptop charging on bed explodes on user’s face


 SOURCE–TOI DATED 30.05.2018, PAGE-2, OF MUMBAI EDITION] Many of us has this practice because it looks innocuous, but it is not always so. Nishant Kedia, a resident of Ranchi,  had to pay for  leaving his laptop on charging mode while he slept. It so happened that the gadget exploded near his face and left him with life-threatening burns.  He suffered 50% burns, parts of kedia’s ears, nose and elbow bones were destroyed. He suffered serious respiratory burns as well, also required prolonged intensive care  with ventilator support. He suffered a stroke that led to a reduction of his heart function 15%.

 

Advertisements

Author: BHANU CHAKRABORTI

A place to express myself without any attempt to look good, intelligent--a raw version of me. It includes discussion as we have in an ADDA comprising argumentative Indians. In an ADDA people break ranks to speak on anything on which the speaker may be an expert including a self-styled ones or a stark-novice, but asserts equally in full voice, to put forward their wisdom . Nothing to be taken too seriously, there is a joy in talking unrestricted--nothing far and no further. In it, I find a bond to hundreds of my people, from my school days to the day of my retirement ,which otherwise I could not make access to....here only I talk, nobody can stop me. Here, you will experience ' right to talk ' in its extremes. THIS GIVE ME A GREAT RELEASE . LONG LIVE MY BLOG AND DIGITAL FRIENDSHIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!